Friday, April 29, 2011

Somaearth @ Green Expo in Peterborough

Saturday April 30 Green Expo, Peterborough

Come and meet me in person at my booth for the day!

10 am - 6 pm  Adults: $7 Children 12 and Under: Free
Family Rate (two adults/two youth 13-17): $20
At The Evinrude Centre
911 Monaghan Road
Peterborough
~140 km northeast of Toronto (an easy 90-minute drive)

I will be participating in the Green Expo in Peterborough on April 30 for the day, exhibiting my work. If you live near by, this would be a good opportunity to meet me and talk to me about any questions you might have about natural building. There will be a number of other interesting people there with tables, like Tina Therrien of Camel's Back Construction, or Stephen Collette of Your Healthy House........

No comments:

Post a Comment

id="blogfeeds"><$BlogFeedsVertical$>

id="postfeeds"><$BlogItemFeedLinks$>